Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success.
As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
We are recruiting for a Lead Automation Tester with demonstrable experience in using automation test tools such as Selenium, StresStimulus, or SmartBear. The role will involve executing test cases as part of a continuous integration pipeline such as Azure DevOps (formerly known as VSTS), supporting product rollouts, and working to aggressive timelines. The successful candidate will have experience writing automated test scripts for UI and integrated functionality.
Some travel to client sites will be required.
What you will do:
- Strong communication skills is a must
- Ability to define test strategies and implement them
- Ability to write code when test scenarios can’t be recorded in a straightforward manner
- Identify and understand application workflows, define testing process and schedule for end to end testing
- Interact with multiple teams to understand their requirements and develop test scripts that validates quality in the product
- Strong automated testing knowledge and experience
- Full Australian Work rights
- Experience working in a client facing varied testing role where business acumen and stakeholder management is the norm.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365
- Experience with automated test tools such as Selenium, StresStimulus, SmartBear, EasyRepro or FakeXRM easy
- Manual Testing experience
- Experience working with Azure cloud
- Experience with source code management (TFS & Git)
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio and Azure DevOps
- Practical experience with building CI/CD pipelines for build and release automation
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.