Velrada are a Microsoft Gold global partner in Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organizations using the latest in Modern Applications, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic roadmaps for their success.
As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
This is a key leadership position that is required to drive client engagements, commercial activities and deliver key accounts, whilst providing leadership, commercial and management oversight over delivery teams across the business. The position requires clear thinking, relentless execution, and a confident, expert approach to applying technology to enable operational efficiency and service delivery.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Provision of expert advice to clients whilst maintaining client relationships for large, complex, and high-risk technology implementation projects.
- Commercial acumen.
- Leading and managing staff under direction supervision.
- Building a team of high functioning professionals to deliver projects to clients.
- Contribute to business growth through increasing revenue and margin.
How you will make an impact:
- Staff and client satisfaction, engagement, and excellence.
- Internal engagement with Practice Leads, Sales and Business Operations to ensure effective resource management.
- Development and mentoring of key delivery and technical talent.
- Achievement of financial measures around margin, utilisation management and direct costs and apply commercial acumen.
- Supporting and promoting the culture and values of Velrada evidenced through personal commitment, behaviour, language, and the achievement of results.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.