Velrada is an award-winning specialist Management Consultancy that brings together intellectual capital, technology solutions as well as independent thinking to drive innovative outcomes for our clients. We focus on value creation through research, product development and the application of best practice knowledge to resolve business problems.
Velrada are also Microsoft Gold Partners, MAPA award winners and one of Australia’s premier authorities within Microsoft solutions.
With an extensive pipeline on new project implementations across SharePoint, O365 and Azure projects, we are now recruiting for Senior SharePoint Developer / consultant for our Melbourne office. We are looking for a specialist with strong experience across .Net Development, SharePoint, O365, Azure and associated products – K2, Nintex etc. In turn you will work in a secure and dynamic work environment in a flexible team environment. You will have the opportunity to train, grow and be mentored by a SharePoint MVP whilst working on nationally recognised projects. You will deliver projects across SharePoint Online, O365, Azure in a client facing development role.
What you will do:
- Deliver projects across SharePoint 2016/SharePoint Online within a client facing, project environment
- Work on O365 migration and delivery projects both as a developer and consultant
- Operate in a consultative manner, communicating at all stages of a project and showing technical prowess
What you need to have:
- Must have SharePoint hands on development experience
- Strong SharePoint / Office 365 architecture and development experience
- Experience across a varied Technology Stack i.e. .NET, MVC,C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS
- Strong technical and consulting experience coupled with good communication skills
- Strong SharePoint / Office 365 development experience (CSOM, JSOM)
- Passion for learning and continual improvement with a goal of self-improving
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and solve problems proactively
- Full Australian work rights
Nice to Have:
- Cloud Identities and Azure/AWS
- Nintex/K2 forms and workflow Experience
- Power Apps, Logic Apps
- Microsoft CRM/Integration experience
- Record management
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.