The role is for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Technical Consultant with experience delivering D365 Field service solutions within a cloud, enterprise environment. The project work will be mostly development related, working closely with the Solution Architect to deliver the optimum Field service solutions.
This role will also require you to utilise your technical experience to develop an enterprise solution while maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis and contributing to best practices for D365 Field Service Development, Governance and Architecture.
As a senior resource you will use your experience to mentor and grow junior members of the team.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
What you will do:
- Deployment, implementation, build, design, and configuration within Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions using the Field service app
- As a developer being responsible for the implementation of technical design and solutions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE across a variety of Field service scenarios
- Training, demonstrations, workshops and high-level client delivery
- Mentoring and guiding more junior team members whilst also working closely with project teams to deliver client requirements
- Offering a consultative approach and listening to project requirements and delivering accordingly
- Creating technical user stories
- Experience on Agile development.
The Senior consultant will have experience in:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
- A deep understanding of the D365 Fields service App with a strong focus on Asset management, inventory, and resource Management
- Knowledge and/or experience in RSO is desired
- DevOps pipeline deployment experience
- Experience with advanced web development technologies like REST, JSON, WCF, oData, jQuery
- MB-240: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service Functional Consultant
- Experience in communicating and coordinating with internal business customers and consultants to determine software requirements and system impacts
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Experience in utilizing development tools provided within the Dynamics 365 Field Service customization environment
- Participate in Pre-Sales Activities as required
- Communicate appropriately with colleagues and internal key stakeholders displaying integrity and professionalism.
- Ensure effective integration, cooperation, and collaboration.
- Extend professional knowledge through a range of self- development mechanisms including training, workshops, seminars, network forums etc.
- Undertakes any other duties as requested / directed to meet operational needs
- Participates in regular supervision, internal key performance indicator accountability sessions and annual performance reviews
- Seek and provide 360º feedback from colleagues.
This role is open in all our office locations and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.