The role is to support the growth of Velrada’s Modern Workplace capability. This will be achieved by demonstrating knowledge and expertise in Modern Workplace solutions and will require you to utilise stakeholder engagement skills to interact with clients regularly to understand the business needs and provide direction about business advisory and solution.
Working closely with clients gathering business requirements, facilitating workshops, defining user experience, information architecture, design, training and support of Modern Workplace solution.
Working with the development team and advisory team to bridge the gap between requirements and delivery and facilitate in pre-sales proposals and demos.
- Strong knowledge of Modern workplace tools and technologies Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online (and in situations on-premise), OneDrive, Exchange, PowerAutomate (Flow), PowerApps, etc.),
- Compliance and Content Management
- Knowledge of CRM software (Dynamics 365 ideally) and MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint in particular)
- Strong Modern Workplace knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with public speaking capability Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
This will be a Permanent position and based in Velrada’s Melbourne office. The salary on offer will be competitive and dependent on experience level.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.