Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 F & O Functional Consultant to join our business as a Consultant or Architect.
The Microsoft Dynamics functional consultant will deliver solutions using D365 AX/FO within a cloud, enterprise environment.
This role will require you to utilise stakeholder engagement skills to interact with clients on a regular basis to communicate business needs and provide direction in relation to business advisory, business process and business strategy.
Working closely with clients gathering business requirements, develop
models, documentation and diagrams to discuss and describe proposed functionality.
There will also be a large focus on set-up, configuration, workshops, customisation, training, support, design and deployment of D365 AX/FO on customer site. Working with the D365 development team and
advisory team to bridge the gap between requirements and delivery.
There will be a requirement for some interstate travel.
- Deployment, implementation, build, design and functional configuration within Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions on versions 2016 and FO
- General development within Dynamics 365 using .Net technology and C# where required.
- Managing a growing pipeline of MS Dynamics AX (Dynamics FO) projects under the direction of the Practice Lead
- Delivering project work on D365 modules including Talent, Field Services, portals, project automation and associated modules.
- Working on Pre-sales opportunities, discussing financial implications, time implications, product limitations and suggestions
- Training, demonstrations, workshops and high-level client delivery
- Mentoring and guiding more junior team members whilst also working closely with project teams to help keep projects delivering to customer/project requirements
- Offering a consultative approach and listening to client requirements and delivering accordingly
- At times you will be required to operate in a Business Analysis role working closely with customers to define requirements, create reports and documentation – Development activities as part of a hybrid role
If you want to be part of a growing team that’s excited to have you on board and will give you the opportunity to advance your skills and career, apply now and get the ball rolling.