Skip to Content

Senior Data &
AI Consultant

Role Summary 

The role of Senior Data & AI Consultant is to contribute to the growth of the Velrada’s Data and AI business on the East Coast.

The Senior Consultant requires hands on experience delivering solutions on the Microsoft data platform. Key technical skills are: SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS (Tabular), Azure Data Platform and Power BI.

The ability to discuss and quickly understand business concepts will be key to successfully completing engagements.  Therefore, the Senior Consultant will need to be able to communicate technical concepts to key business stakeholders in non-technical terms to ensure the business value proposition is well articulated and clearly understood.

The Senior Consultant needs to keep themselves up-to-date with latest technologies and concepts.

The Senior Consultant will be motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and self-managing.

Key accountabilities and responsibilities:

Delivery

  • Accountable for managing the preparation and delivery of assigned engagements in the context of a broader data platform.
  • Contribute to working with existing clients to identify opportunities for improvement and uplift capability as appropriate.
  • Accountable for the delivery of proof of concept or proof of value solutions
  • Responsible for ensuring Velrada customers get maximum value from their investments.

Business Development

  • Responsible for harvesting IP and case studies at the end of engagements.
  • Contribute to the development of demonstrations that can be used all over the country.
  • Contribute to the creation of IP that is 80% completed and re-usable across a broad client base to allow. This is then customised to each client to deal with the other 20%.

Business Maturity

  • Contribute to the definition of architecture patterns and delivery approach with a focus on re-useability.
  • Contribute to the mentoring of more junior members of the team.
  • Contribute to harvesting existing patterns developed for customers and gentrifying them ready for re-use as well as demonstrating capability to other Data and AI team members.

What this role is not

  • A pre-sales role – Although can assist and contribute to pre-sales activities where appropriate
  • A management – but can contribute to the mentoring of more junior colleges
  • An architect – but can contribute when appropriate

Next steps:

If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.

If interested please apply by contacting Kat on email, kat.love@velrada.com

Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.

Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.

  • Please attach your resume
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Back to top