Giving you the platform to succeed:
Since its founding in 2010, Velrada has grown to become a global business and is recognised by Microsoft as a leader in the Modern Workplace, Dynamics365 and Data and AI solution sets. Our success is on the back of recruiting and retaining the best people in their field, building a strong employer brand and ensuring we provide a positive candidate experience.
What we are looking for:
A mid-level internal recruiter with the knowledge and experience working in the enterprise technology space in the WA market together with a strong network across the technology and related sectors.
This opportunity will suit those with an agency background looking for a move to internal, or internal recruiters with a very strong entrepreneurial approach and drive. You will need to be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the WA market place, candidate pool, skills, competencies and behaviours of high value resources in the market; ability to work across internal peer group and external networks to research, source and attract the best candidates.
You will be expected to manage assessment, profiling, remuneration negotiations and on-boarding of successful team members. You will have strong workforce planning ability and experience, understanding of HRM compliance, process, legislation and best practice, and a range of experience dealing with local, national and international recruits covering relocation, visa management and onboarding.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain market intelligence and mapping of skills and resources, relationships and understanding of candidate career objectives, goals and timeframes
- Work with Practice Leads and Delivery teams on short, medium and long term resourcing needs and assist in writing job ads
- Target high value candidates with focused and tailored propositions
- Run targeted recruitment campaigns, events, digital and social activity to build recruitment pipeline
- Assess and qualify applicants for skills, career alignment, remuneration and aptitude using structured and measurable tools
- Close successful candidates through offer stage, negotiate remuneration
- On-board and support new resources into the business so they have an exceptional experience
- Manage contract and fixed-term resources
- Some agency interaction required for limited contract resources. Velrada’s recruitment is all in house and it does not use agencies for permanent recruitment
What we want:
- An entrepreneurial recruitment professional with a track record of building, maintaining and delivering on high value candidates who is focused on outcomes
- A very high degree of professionalism, market respect and reputation and ability to work effectively and collaboratively across our organisation, including interstate peers, HRM management and the Leadership team
- High level of intellect and well developed oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of supporting candidate management including digital / social technology channels
- A team player who wants to make a positive difference
- Full Australian work rights
Why you should apply for this role:
- Great opportunity to step out of an agency environment, or a step up from a large corporate environment into an autonomous role in professional services
- Work within a flat structure with easy access to your Delivery and Practice Leads, manager and the Leadership team;
- A competitive salary package with regular reviews, a fun, safe work environment working for an established business with that “start-up feel” in innovative technology; and
- Be part of an exciting organisation that is recognised globally for being the best in its field.
This permanent role will be based from the Perth CBD with some travel required. There will be opportunity for growth and promotion.
If you want to be part of a growing team where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to learn and advance your skills, then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
You can apply via this advert or by contacting Lucy Booth on 1300 83 5723 or Lucy.Booth@velrada.com by Friday 8th March. All short listed candidates will be contacted during the week of the 10th March 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from all that meet the job requirements.