Powerful, popular and extensible, R is an essential component of any modern analytics toolbox.
Designed for small groups of up to 6, these full day interactive workshop-style sessions provide hands-on guidance from analytics professionals experienced in solving real business problems.
1 August 2019
8 August 2019
13 August 2019
- Overview of R
- Core data types
- Important data structures
- Controlling code flow
- Looping and iteration
- User-defined functions
- Extending R with packages
- Introduction to functional programming
R for Data Science:
- Data management in the tidyverse
- Data manipulation in dplyr
- Data visualisation using ggplot2
- Machine learning with caret
- Deep learning using Keras and TensorFlow
- Big Data Machine Learning using Spark R
A certificate of completion will be issued to participants.
9am – 4.30pm
Pricing: (including GST)
Individual: Early bird tickets available from $899
Group of six: Early bird tickets available from $3,499
Your choice of onsite at your workplace for whole-team group bookings or at Velrada’s CBD offices.
Bring your own device with R, RStudio and git installed (latest release).
This course is suitable for BI professionals, developers and data analysts (not aimed at data scientists).
For further information prior to registering
Please email Celeste.Larsen@velrada.com from Velrada.