Giving you the platform to succeed:
Working on some of Australia’s biggest Data and AI projects, recognised across the globe where we are utilising the newest Data, IoT, BOT, ML and Cloud technologies into exciting new deployments. Velrada is one of the few, award winning leaders in Microsoft Applications and the Microsoft Modern Workplace in Australia where the full applications stack is delivered. Founded in 2009 Velrada has grown in just ten years to a national business, recognised by Microsoft as a leader in the Modern Workplace, Dynamics365, Azure and Data and AI solution sets. Velrada maintains the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player to attract both the best talent in the industry, and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Provide consistent, high quality support to the People & Engagement team as they work closely with the National Practices to plan and deliver HR solutions that align people with the goals and objectives of the company e.g. on boarding new starters, safety, employment status changes, performance, remuneration, reporting and great places to work initiatives.
- Draft employment contracts and standard employment documents
- Respond to employee and new starter queries
- Organise exit interviews
- Welcome new starters through supply and quality control of standard offer and induction information
- Play a key role in the implementation of a new HRIS
- Contribute to national P&E projects and initiatives
- Design and maintenance of employment related checklists
- Project manage core HR processes on behalf of P&E team.
- Assist Managers with scheduling our people onto projects aligned to their skills and experience
- Assist in the recruitment function to help find the best talent and retain them.
- Provide support for Safety and Health initiatives
- Provide support for employee benefits and engagement initiatives
- Produce reports both on an ad hoc and regular basis
- Administration such as soft-copy and hard-copy filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning, mail outs, ad hoc tasks.
- Management of cyclical and routine employee processes and movements (e.g. transfers, promotion etc)
- Use and create and improve standard processes/checklists to complete task from start to finish, including adhering to national standards and policies
- Find ways to continually improve our processes
- Promote continuous learning in terms of keeping updated on new policies and policy/process changes
- Is knowledgeable in respect to sourcing relevant, up to date, accurate information
- Provide generalist support to our people, escalating more complex issues to appropriate manager
- Comply with Safety and Health obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirement for this role as set out on the intrane
Key Performance Indicators:
- Contributes to and builds upon internal and external working relationships effectively, measured by positive feedback
- Positive staff experience for ‘staff movements’ and policy advice, quick turnaround of work
- Owns and drives tasks, programs and projects in a timely manner to completion, with a continuous improvement focus
- Keeps key stakeholders appropriately updated and obtains guidance where necessary
- Documents produced are accurate, comply with and are completed within agreed time-frames
- Compliance with the firms’ policies, guidelines and recommended ways of working
- Comply with the WHS obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements for this role as set out on the intranet.
Skills / Experience
- Tertiary qualification in HR or equivalent required with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Broad business experience would be preferred, ideally within a large corporate / professional services environment
- Previous administrative experience within an HR function highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- High intellect with strong analytical skills.
- Confident interacting with people at all levels of the organisation and builds positive and genuine working relationships internally and externally
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks during a day including assisting the Managers with scheduling our people onto projects aligned to their skills and experience.
- Strong client service focus, whilst maintaining confidentiality
- Strong team ethic, able to work collaboratively in a team
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across all levels of the firm both verbally and in writing
- Strong leadership potential demonstrated by upholding ethics and values
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivated to perform at a high level
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity and adapting to changing circumstances
- Have a passion for people with a primary purpose of wanting to understand their needs and wants (training and career), remove barriers when necessary and generally be concerned about their well-being.
- Positively impacts those around them, makes quality decisions and develops themselves both personally and professionally
- Demonstrates sound knowledge in their field
- Anticipates potential problems and identifies a range of possible solutions
- Adapts their interpersonal style to suit different audiences in a genuine way
Builds Authentic Relationships
- Takes time to get to know people beyond their role
- Treats people with respect and in a fair and consistent way
- Recognises when colleagues are under pressure and volunteers to assist them where possible
Collaborates with others
- Works within teams and across boundaries to share knowledge and achieve results
- Identifies and builds relationships required to achieve the best outcomes for the company
- Engages people with the right skills, knowledge and expertise to provide advice and assist with tasks
- Connects other people in the company who have mutual interests or work objectives
- Generously shares their time, knowledge, expertise and talent to support others’ success
Enhances the People Experience
- Creates opportunities to enhance the experience of the company’s people through their daily tasks
- Behaves consistently with the company’s values and principles in their interactions with others
- Maintains focus and drive to achieve quality outcomes
- Focuses their time and efforts on issues that will have the greatest impact on agreed objectives
- Anticipates responses and plans their approach accordingly
- Looks for the most effective way to achieve outcomes.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.