As the 2018 Microsoft Global Partner of the Year in Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, Velrada is transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions.
Founded in 2009, Velrada has grown in just eleven years to be a globally recognised solution provider and is now penetrating markets in the United States and Europe, with strong endorsement from Microsoft. As we continue to scale up, we are conscious to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a National Cloud Services specialist to become an integral part of our Cloud Services team based from our Melbourne office.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to combine their technical passion, creativity and customer focus to deliver the best solutions to our customers and ensure they get the most out of our technologies and solutions. You will the champion of Azure solutions delivered to our clients.
What you will do:
- Support Sales and work within a Pre-sale’s capacity as the Azure SME.
- Work as part of an infrastructure delivery team across on-premises and cloud-based solutions
- Have the opportunity to work across projects dealing with bleeding edge technologies like; IoT, Bots and AI
- Detailed application discovery, requirements definition, application / server migration planning, application integration testing and acceptance sign-off.
- Capture current state and design future state physical and logical infrastructure architectures including data centre rack diagrams and audits, documentation of network, compute and storage patching.
- Development of detailed migration schedules, checklists, test scripts and rollback plans.
- Manage senior client stakeholders across all business functions and user groups to ensure the seamless execution and testing of all services.
- Application of critical ratings based on Business Impact Assessments to facilitate the creation and development of Disaster Recovery scenario models.
What we want:
- Possess the drive and passion for Pre-sales
- Proven success and expertise in architecting innovative solutions primarily in a client-facing role
- Experience in the design and implementation of Microsoft Cloud solutions including: Azure subscription architecture, O365 platform & Azure Network Security / Resource Groups
- Extensive experience in Migrations to O365 including SharePoint, Mailbox and MS Intune
- Experience with Microsoft Online Services (Office 365, MS Azure etc.)
- Strong Mobile Device Management experience with Microsoft Intune;
- Strong experience working with Windows Server 2008-2016, preferably certified to MCITP, MCSE or MCSA level.
- Infrastructure and data centre transition / migration experience;
- Detailed application discovery, migration planning and rollback planning;
- Disaster Recovery modelling, business continuity definition and server/ solution architecture;
- Skills in Active Directory, AD Migrations to Azure (both on-premises and Azure), Group Policy and File Sharing
- Strong Identity Management experience with IAM Azure B2C, B2B and AAD
- Strong experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, File Sharing, DNS, LAN & WAN
- Experience with on-premises and cloud back-up solutions and migration techniques
- High level scripting skills
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Creation and development of off the shelf and custom application architectures to suit customers’ requirements
- Experience in As-A-Service, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS and Cloud delivery models
- Proven ability to lead successful workshops and drive client meetings
- User engagement and development of migration test plans, scripts and testing execution;
- Happy to travel as required
- Knowledge of virtualisation and hypervisor technologies e.g. VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix Xen App / Xen Server
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.