Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
With an extensive pipeline on new project implementations across the Modern Workplace, we are now recruiting for a Modern Workplace developer. As a Modern Workplace developer, you will have exposure across a wide variety of technology areas across .Net Development, SharePoint, O365, Azure and associated products – K2, Nintex etc. In turn you will work in a secure and dynamic work environment in a flexible team environment. You will have the opportunity to train, grow and be mentored by a SharePoint MVP whilst working on nationally recognised projects.
What you will do:
- Deliver projects across SharePoint 2016/SharePoint Online within a client facing, project environment
- Work on O365 migration and delivery projects both as a developer and consultant
- Operate in a consultative manner, communicating at all stages of a project and showing technical prowess
What you need to have:
- Must have SharePoint hands on development experience
- Strong SharePoint / Office 365 architecture and development experience
- Experience across a varied Technology Stack i.e. .NET, MVC,C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS
- Strong technical and consulting experience coupled with excellent communication skills
- Strong SharePoint / Office 365 development experience (CSOM, JSOM)
- Recent skills and experiences working with .NET technologies
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Planner
- Passion for learning and continual improvement with a goal of self-improving
- Ability to work independently, prioritise and solve problems proactively
- Full Australian work rights
Nice to Have:
- Cloud Identities and Azure/AWS
- Nintex/K2 forms and workflow Experience
- Power Apps, Logic Apps
- Microsoft CRM/Integration experience
- Record management
This role will be a Permanent position. Salary will be negotiable and dependent on experience.
If you want to be part of a growing team that’s excited to have you on board and will give you the opportunity to advance your skills and career, apply now and get the ball rolling.