Velrada manages its pipeline through developing new and existing accounts, business development, client relationships, strategic partnerships, solution development and marketing.
This role reflects Velrada’s desire to invest in growing its Modern Workplace business Nationally by making a more concerted effort into selling our solutions and demonstrating expertise to both customers and Microsoft. This is considered the next stage of evolution in Velrada’s growth plan and compliments our overall strategic goals.
The role of the Modern WorkPlace Pre-Sales Manager is to support the growth of Velrada’s Modern Workplace capability. This will be acheived by demonstrating knowledge and expertise at a level that sells the benefits of an investment in newer, cloud based solutions to existing and potential customers to support customer’s Digital Transformation Strategies.
The key responsibilities of this position are to:
- Drive sales nationally (but predominantly East Coast) across the solution by providing expert advice and input into scope of works, proof of concepts, proposals and demonstrations as required, some of which will be billable time
- Develop and maintain long term client relationships
- Maintain a pipeline of opportunities (using our CRM solution) and track these through the sales cycle through to win/lose
- Be a key driver in assisting both current and future clients understand the benefits of the solution in the context of the wider Velrada solution offering
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) in this capability
- Where applicable, develop solutions and IP that showcase the O365 platform and beyond
- Support delivery teams and other BD roles to raise the profile of Velrada’s capability and solutions across our existing customer base and new customers nationally
- Provide expert advice and consulting services to clients as required
- Develop ROI models that sell the value in investing in O365
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing and National Practice Leads in the development of opportunities and go-to market offerings
- Support and promote the culture and values of Velrada evidenced through personal commitment, behaviour, language and the achievement of results
- Develop go-to market solution offerings and business case justification for the Modern Workplace practice
- Work directly with solution teams to develop and deliver exceptional customer outcomes.
Previous experience and track record in a similar role and a demonstrated ability to work with clients to show them what can be achieved and delivering results will be highly regarded.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Accountable for the delivery of proof of concept or proof of value solutions; Requirements elicitation; demonstrations.
- Responsible for ensuring Velrada clients get maximum value from their investments.
- Identify and drive new solution opportunities in new and existing accounts to meet sales targets
- Harness existing and develop new customer relationships across our client base at the buyer or influencer levels
- Work closely with the practice lead and BD team to develop document and maintain a pipeline of opportunities
- Speak at or participate in a minimum of 2 events/conferences per annum
- Deliver 6 net new customers per annum.
- Further refine the solutions that Velrada takes to market that relate to the specific practice area
- Provide a professional support service to project teams and / or Team Managers delivered via mentoring and support whilst working diligently within an environment of competing priorities
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Act as an expert resource to be used by project and sales team.
Go To Market Plan
- Refine and maintain a go to market plan for the solution working with the Practice Lead, Delivery Director and Director of Sales that is signed off by the Executive team.
- Accountable for the development of a solution-based marketing plan to support the business development efforts, our target client base and Velrada employees. This will include:
- Contribute to online social / SME specific web channels a minimum of once a month;
- Identify appropriate conferences to attend and attend or nominate an appropriate staff to attend. Velrada speaking at a minimum of one solution-based conference a year aligned with our marketing strategy and budget;
- Responsible for working with the Marketing lead and providing content input into relevant case studies
- Keep all contacts and opportunities up to date in the Velrada CRM platform.
Sales & Consultancy
- Acquire new clients in accordance with performance indicators (where a new client is an organisation that Velrada has not received revenue within the last 12 months)
- Responsible for generating revenue in accordance with performance indicators including accounts allocated at the beginning of each FY
- Average minimum gross margin as a percentage of all sales (45%). Refer to performance indicators
- Log and track all relevant opportunities in CRM
- Personal utilisation as specified within performance indicators
- Communicate appropriately with clients, colleagues and internal / external key stakeholders displaying integrity and professionalism.
- Ensure effective integration, cooperation and collaboration.
- Extend professional knowledge through a range of self-development mechanisms including training, workshops, seminars, network forums etc.
- Undertakes any other duties as requested / directed to meet operational needs
- Participates in regular supervision, internal key performance indicator accountability sessions and annual performance reviews
- Seek and provide 360° feedback from colleagues.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
If interested please apply by contacting Kat on email, email@example.com
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.