What we are looking for:
We want you to be a Microsoft Business Intelligence/Data Analytics expert who is comfortable with discussing solutions, designs and AI/BI Architecture with our tier 1 and 2 clients. With a background in development across Business Intelligence, Data Analysis and data warehousing, you will be a solutions focused data insights lead. You will be a major part of the practice going forward in a delivery and deployment role where you will work closely with and be supported by a team of Microsoft Data Platform and Data Science specialists.
This opportunity will suit those willing to be part of a very successful growth story and understand that being part of that story will require hard work and dedication.
What you will do:
- Delivery, development and implementation of the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack for all of our national business, utilising your experience in MS SQL 2016, IoT, Bots and Azure data platform technologies.
- Data storage projects using Azure SQL Database, Azure Data Lake Store, Azure Blob Storage.
- Data visualisation projects using Power BI and other visualisation tools.
- Big data projects using HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Store/Analytics, Azure Data Warehouse.
- Data analytics projects in Azure Analysis Services, Azure Machine Learning Studio, R and Python.
- Data engineering projects across Data Factory, Event Hubs, Stream Analytics.
- Opportunity to work across Cognitive Services, Bot Frameworks, Cortana and AI projects.
- Working on project sites with customers on new deployments, demonstrations and proof-of-concept solutions of Power BI and Azure PaaS/SaaS services.
- Showcasing your experience as a Technical Developer for resolving issues, providing fixes to challenging solutions and designs as well as operating in a client facing capacity.
- Pre-sales, workshops, customer meetings and stakeholder management.
- Ensure your contribution and that of your teams maintains and exceeds customer satisfaction.
- Using your passion for technology and extremely high level of communication to discuss technical solutions/projects to non-technical stakeholders/clients.
What we want:
- Drive, ambition and a desire to be the best Microsoft Data and AI SME you can be. No room at Velrada for those who are content, we want you to grow.
- Flexible with skill set and approach with a can do, positive attitude where you will win hearts and minds of clients through your delivery and the love of what you do.
- Someone comfortable in a consulting environment where plans and projects change frequently, where you may need to step out of your comfort zone to get something over the line.
- The willingness to contribute and add to a team mentality and team lead where required.
- Full Australian work rights.
Why you should apply for this role:
- Do you currently work with the newest technologies, on varying clients and industries?
- Do you work within a flat structure with easy access to your team lead, manager or directors?
- Do you work with some of the best in the industry where every day is a learning day?
- Is your job role varied with no 2 days the same?
At Velrada you will have all of the above, making this one of the most fulfilling and careers defining job roles you will ever have. We offer a competitive salary package with regular reviews, a fun, safe work environment working for a business with that “family feel”.