Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Through organic growth and successful project results, a significant opportunity exists to join us as we continue to build on our capability across the full Microsoft ecosystem. We have steadily grown our Microsoft ERP Practice over a number of years and are ready to take further steps in establishing ourselves further as the #1 go-to Partner for ERP. As the National Practice Lead you will be responsible for driving the growth of the practice and the development of new offerings to the market. You will re responsible for building and maintaining a high performing team consisting of functional, solution and technical specialists spread across the country and leading projects across the globe. You will report directly to the General Manager of Solutions.
Your many years of experience within the Microsoft landscape will enable you to leverage relationships and influence the Partnership direction and growth as we look to expand our footprint across the globe.
We value our team focus and therefore ensure as part of our recruitment process we choose the right people who will contribute positively to our emerging culture that wants you and those around you to be the best you can be.
What you will do:
- Work with the GM of Solutions and National Business Development Director to develop a strategy and plan to grow the D365 ERP practice nationally and internationally (UK)
- Grow and manage D365 ERP Practice team, focusing primarily on Finance & Operations, however also expanding on our Business Central footprint
- Have an existing relationship with Microsoft and a strong understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem and way of working
- Work very closely with the Sales team and pre-sales team to ensure a smooth consistency with sales and delivery and be able to manage expectations
- Work on pre-sales opportunities to help set up opportunities with the right end goal in mind
- Ensure required competencies are adhered to and team members understand the certification framework to meet
- Demonstrations, workshops and high level client delivery
- Have a solid understanding of D365 Business Applications to lead as the D365 architect – with the expertise to bring all the functional components together as one solution offering
- Responsible for implementation of design and solutions of Microsoft D365 projects working across proof of concepts, design, development, customisation, workshops and support
- Mentoring and guiding team members to ensure career growth aligned to the company needs and individual aspirations
- Represent Velrada at networking events, marketing opportunities and relevant sales functions
- Offering a consultative approach and listening to client requirements and delivering accordingly
- Manage, motivate and lead team members to positive project and career outcomes
What we want:
- Strong Commercial acumen with demonstrated record of growing existing or establishing new lines of business
- Demonstrated experience in working with Enterprise clients and growing long term relations
- Ability to establish and build relationships with Microsoft Sales Marketing and Product Teams
- 10+ years within Microsoft D365 ERP ranging from early AX versions (and NAV/GP/SL) through to FO and BC within Development or delivery projects
- Experience of managing consultants of all levels
- Experience in implementing and configuring Microsoft D365 across all major releases
- Solid understanding of integration points within MS Business Apps
- Customer facing skills and strong communication is essential for the role
- Experience within a consulting role offering a value add solution
- Open to travel
- Those with Full Australian work rights only please
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.