Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a MS Dynamics 365 (CRM) Architect to join our business.
What you will do:
- Operate as a Technical Lead across a variety of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
- Operating as a Solutions Architect for our national business – Delivering solutions incorporating Dynamics 365, and other Cloud technologies, including Power BI, Azure, and Office 365.
- Contribute to Pre-Sales activities and customer demonstrations.
- Run and contribute to workshops, training sessions on customer sites as well as train and mentor both junior team members and end users with the opportunity to use the Velrada Technical Lab as required
- Design, development and architecture of technical of solutions across a variety of industries
- Management, Strategy, Governance, Leadership and consulting experience
- Experience working on BPR and Business Process Improvement when adopting IT change
- System Design and Solutions Architecture for Microsoft D365, SharePoint, O365 and .Net related projects
- Working with International customers on projects that span multiple regions and countries
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, ensuring solutions meet overall business strategy
- Managing/developing project teams and assessing progress, performance and supporting growth.
- Delivering high level strategy and solutions to complex and standard business requirements
What we want:
- Expertise within Dynamics 365 (CRM), 8+ years
- Expertise within Microsoft Applications
- Experience as a Solutions or Enterprise Architect
- Experience in a consulting environment operating in a Senior Delivery Role
- An understanding of the business goal behind the project with the end in sight and the full SDLC considered.
- A hands-on approach with a flexible can do attitude
- Comfortable in a client facing environment
- The willingness to contribute and add to a team mentality
- Certifications or a good level of education
- Open to travel
- Those with Full Australian work rights only please
This is a Permanent position in a senior capacity. Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.