Giving you the platform to succeed:
We are a leading professional services and technology solutions company with operations across Australia and emerging operations in the UK. Our client base includes many of Australia’s leading companies, and we are also proud to be working with some of this country’s most interesting and emerging businesses of the future. With a culture proudly built around innovation, agility and service excellence, its current team of 160 is spread across all of Australia’s mainland capital cities and a small but growing team in the UK. We are looking to expand our Operations Support team in Melbourne.
Provide a variety of operational support services to the Velrada project delivery function including:
- Regional and project level workforce scheduling and planning;
- Entering, updating and tracking operational and cost data in Velrada’s delivery and project management systems;
- Ensuring Velrada operational support processes and governance is implemented at Regional and project level; and
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Delivery Directors to provide visibility on project cost, resource allocation, financial and commercial compliance
- Create, monitor, and analyse project schedules in accordance with f best project practice to allow the project teams to effectively manage projects and evaluate the financial health
- Collaborate with Delivery Directors to provide visibility on project cost, resource allocation, financial and commercial compliance and risk mitigation
- Track baselines project schedules to actual and projected
- Perform coordination of cross-functional departments to identify project issues, monitor action items, and work with the project manager to ensure resolution
- Drives business efficiency and resource optimization in consultation with Regional Leaders, Delivery Directors and National Practice Leads
- Supporting CFO and Finance team on activities including EOM, project billing and project profitability
- Cultivate best practice across business processes
- Overseeing timesheet compliance within the company’s guidelines, including efficient and timely allocation of resources and billing rates
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Delivery Directors to implement agreed improvements through enhanced project tracking and analyses
- Understanding of contractual/commercial obligations
- Maintain project document control system
Primary Skills and Strengths required.
- Strong understanding of project management fundamentals
- Highly developed analytical skills and commercial outlook
- Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good work ethic and ability to treat documents with confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively within a team setting and to provide leadership when required to do so
- Advanced excel skills
- Experience in professional services systems or project management systems
- High levels of intellect, personal drive and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical/reporting data in a way that influences key stakeholders
- Project Management, Project Support, Resource Scheduling or Management Accounting background preferred
- 5 to 10 years previous relevant experience in Professional Services, ICT, or Enterprise Software.
- Experience working with IT professional services teams.
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy, where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.