Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
Through organic growth, we have identified the need for a Full Stack developer to join our business to work across a variety of projects in our new London office, Kings Cross/ Russell Sq vicinity.
An experienced Integration Developer to join our development team working across a variety of projects within the Microsoft Technology stack with solid experience with C#, .Net Development, SOA, XML DevOps and Cloud technology you will be a major part of the practice going forward in a client facing, technical delivery, deployment and design role.
This opportunity will suit those willing to be part of a very successful growth story and understand that being part of that story will require hard work and dedication.
What you will do:
- Real work project experience in a project environment using .Net, enterprise messaging and integration patterns on the Microsoft stack.
- Working across DevOps using Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery, Unit Testing, Source Control (Azure Devops with GIT) and custom Nuget packages
- You will work closely with the development teams and business analysts on requirements and delivery and work together to a positive conclusion
- Problem solving issues, supporting problems and being open to learning new technologies and concepts
- Working with customers on new deployments, design of existing projects as well as supporting projects in Azure, utilising Function/Logic Apps, Service Bus,Event Grid, SQL databases, REDIS caches, ARM templates, Azure CLI and much more.
- Showcasing your experience as a Senior Developer or Technical Architect for high level solutions and designs as well as operating in a very hands-on capacity
- Using your passion for technology and extremely high level of communication to discuss technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders/clients
What we want:
- DDD, BDD, TDD, SOLID design ( or willingness to learn )
- Extensive C# development experience
- Tools – Visual Studio 201X, VS Code, Postman, Source Tree Fiddler just to name a few
- GIT – Azure Devops / GitHub source control
- .NET – MVC/API/Core/WCF/RPC,SPA
- Experience with services Swagger/RESTML/WSDL
- Backend Middleware / orchestration / business logic focus
- SOAP, REST – XML, JSON
- Relational data modelling and PowerShell
- Integration Pipeline – understanding of what a “typical” integration pipeline is comprised of
- Azure Knowledge
- Willingness to travel to Paris on occasion.
If you want to be part of a growing team that’s excited to have you on board and will give you the opportunity to advance your skills and career, apply now and get the ball rolling.