Velrada’s offices in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney, specialise in the adoption of Microsoft technologies into clients of all sizes. We require ICT Business Analysts across all five of our offices.
- Be part of a team of Business Analysts focused on Digital Transformation.
- Truly dynamic working environment with no two days the same.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects using new technologies.
Velrada is Microsoft Australia’s number one partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic roadmaps for their success.
Founded in 2010, Velrada has grown in just nine years to a globally recognised solution provider and is now penetrating markets in the United States and Europe, with strong endorsement from Microsoft.
As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for technically astute ICT Business Analysts with the right can-do, positive attitude who want to be part of this success story. Analysts with excellent, demonstrable experience in requirement elicitation, workshop sessions, process mapping and documentation, which complement their exceptional stakeholder management skills. Most of your project work will be on digital transformation projects using Agile/SCRUM methodologies. You will have the opportunity to own projects and solutions that demand a level head, quick thinking and adaptability. We encourage applications from those at all skill levels.
What you will do:
- Working across varied digital transformation projects in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Focused on delivery of quality outcomes on technical projects as a business analyst
- Manage high level stakeholders and vendors, grow client relationships
- Run workshops, requirements analysis and requirements gathering
- Documentation and reporting with consistent quality outputs
- Business process re-engineering, process improvement and process management
- Creating and amending Business and technical documentation
- Own and manage a variety of tasks, plans and projects
- Be self-sufficient with good initiative and problem-solving skills
- User acceptance testing activities
What we need you to be:
- Delivery and outcome focused with experience of working across a variety of Digital Transformation projects
- Technically astute with a good understanding of both technology and business analysis
- Able to identify business requirements quickly and efficiently as well as opportunities for business process re-engineering and improvement
- A self-starter with the drive and energy to get projects moving
- Adaptable, with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn new tasks and concepts quickly
- Influential to internal and external stakeholders, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable articulating and presenting complex concepts clearly and concisely
- Well-versed in documenting technical requirements
- Relevant or recent experience in Agile/Scrum methodology, or certified in the same
- Degree educated with a passion for learning and growth
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Velrada tend to receive many applications for our job openings and we may not be able to get back to every applicant with feedback.
Please note: we are not accepting applications or CV’s from recruitment companies.