Take control of your cloud transformation
No matter where you are on your cloud transformation (CloudX) journey, if you are ready to achieve optimal operational efficiency and customer engagement then join Velrada for this half day program comprising of two sessions (join one or both) in your home city.
These deep dive sessions will explore:
- Combining intelligent analytics with automation
- Orchestration of complex business processes
- Remote service delivery using cloud solutions
- AI on Demand™ giving access to insights for everyone
The CloudX series will be hosted by Velrada at a CBD location in your capital city.
30 October 2019
31 October 2019
6 November 2019
7 November 2019
Velrada’s CloudX events invite you to go behind the scenes and discover our approach to delivering:
Fast time to value
The keys to proving effectiveness and buy in with prototypes and MVPs that scale.
Intelligent, predictive analytics
From foundational business intelligence through to Big Data and custom AI-on-Demand™ (AIOD™).
Connected operations platforms
Using the power of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to build solutions targeting specific use cases in Connected Field Service, fleet management, asset optimisation, supplier mobilisation, customer engagement and other industry specific point solutions.
From asset-intensive industries such as utilities, mining and facilities management to complex service delivery settings in Health, Aged Care or the Public Sector and Local Government, Velrada’s clients have been taking the lead on extracting value from the Microsoft cloud platform.
You’ll hear from Velrada’s award winning team of solution and industry experts on how to accelerate your CloudX program, deliver immediate value and take your cloud transformation to the next level.
(08.00 – 09.15)
- Understand the data and artificial intelligence opportunity for your organisation no matter where you are on your CloudX journey.
- Learn how to use predictive analytics to drive automation and service delivery.
- Behind the scenes on how data and AI have been used to cut through and transform operations in complex data environments.
- Understand how AI on Demand™ delivers competitive advantage with scalable enterprise AI at your fingertips.
(09.15 – 10.00)
Try out the latest in mixed reality and experience a digital twin and mine of the future demo while networking with session participants and speakers.
(10.00 – 11.15)
- Understand how to deliver point solutions while taking advantage of the broader cloud platform opportunity without getting stuck on integration and length benefits realisation.
- Behind the scenes on how a global facilities management business optimised operations with predictive analytics, service delivery automation and mobile, connected field service teams.
- Starting from where you are: how we built a prototype that demonstrated value in 8 weeks for a multi-million dollar CloudX program.
Join us for one or both sessions with the opportunity for all participants in any of the sessions to network during the morning tea. Registration begins at 7.30am for the full morning, or at 9.15am (the beginning of the morning tea) if attending only the ‘Connected Operations’ session.