The role for a ERP technical Consultant will be responsible for delivering ERP solutions within a cloud, enterprise environment. The project work will be mostly implementation related, working closely with clients and partners to deliver the optimum solution. This will require a technical consultant who can problem solve, work with initiative and be committed to delivering quality outcomes. You will require some functional skills and client facing skills to complement your technical knowhow to ensure a full understanding of your role in the SDLC within the project scope.
You will be working across the full project lifecycle using the latest technologies in product areas such as Supply Chain, Advance warehousing, Finance, Projects.
What you will do:
- Responsible for deployment, implementation, Design and development within ERP product Solutions.
- As a Developer being responsible for the implementation of design and solutions of ERP across a variety of project-based scenarios.
- Responsible for quality and development accuracy within the systems.
- Deploying ERP projects on customer site working across Proof of Concepts, Design, development, Customizations, Workshops and Support
- Creating and using standard documentation to support application use/training
- Operate in a team environment, contributing to delivery, problem solving and team culture
- Offering a consultative approach and listening to client requirements and delivering accordingly
- Researching, consulting, analysing and evaluating system needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in current legacy systems and associated processes, procedures and methods. Suggesting improvements and designs for solutions where applicable
What we would like:
- Communicate appropriately with clients, colleagues and internal / external key stakeholders displaying integrity and professionalism.
- Ensure effective integration, cooperation and collaboration.
- Extend professional knowledge through a range of self-development mechanisms including training, workshops, seminars, network forums etc.
- Maintain a professional appearance always especially in front of the client
- Undertakes any other duties as requested / directed to meet operational needs
- Seek and provide 360 degrees feedback from colleagues.
This role is open in all of our Australian office locations and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.