Velrada is Microsoft global partner in Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our Advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road-maps for their success.
Founded in 2010, Velrada has grown in just ten years to be a globally recognised solution provider and is now penetrating markets in the United States and Europe, with strong endorsement from Microsoft.
As we continue to scale up, we are conscious to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
What you will do:
- You operate as an outcome focused Delivery Manager working across multiple, concurrent digital transformation projects
- Deliver within Agile focused projects, follow proven methodology as a Scrum Master or utilising your recent experience within Agile projects
- Own project solutions, outcomes and delivery of business and customer initiatives whilst working closely with varied project teams,
- Ensure that effective solutions are proposed, implemented and delivered to the agreed scope, budget, and schedule.
- Form and maintain excellent working relationships/partnerships with key customer stakeholders, maintaining their confidence and where necessary influence project decisions to ensure successful and pragmatic outcomes.
- Deliver large scale, Microsoft Application digital transformation projects.
You will have experience in:
- Providing leadership in the implementation of large and complex systems and programme of work.
- Ensuring digital transformation solutions are delivered to budget, schedule and agreed scope utilising Agile methodologies
- Working with project and programme management to define and maintain project schedules and project plans
- Being an independent strategic thinker who can see ‘the big picture’ and unite new and disparate ideas with practical plans, working comfortably in the face of ambiguity while driving persistently towards success
- Showcasing your experience in large business applications (Microsoft Applications preferred) project implementation in an architect or delivery management capacity
- Maintaining relationships and building partnerships with CXO level stakeholders
- Showcasing high levels of verbal, written and presentation skills; with the ability to work well with customer decision makers, by being an effective listener and being knowledgeable within digital transformations
- Collaborating with customers, developers, operations and other stakeholders across project outcomes
- Leading technical presentations, discussions and workshops with customers
- Ensuring project and development teams are properly appraised of status, schedule and scope
- Creating and providing review of business documents and reports whilst also managing project and programme commercials
If you want to be part of a growing Technology Consultancy where you are appreciated, work with like-minded peers and continue to grow your skills and learn then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.