The Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect will deliver solutions using D365 AX/FO within a cloud, enterprise environment. This role will require you to utilise stakeholder engagement skills to interact with clients on a regular basis to communicate business needs and provide direction in relation to business advisory, business process and business strategy.
Working closely with clients gathering business requirements, develop
models, documentation and diagrams to discuss and describe proposed functionality.
There will also be a large focus on set-up, configuration, workshops, customisation, training, support, design and deployment of D365 AX/FO on customer site. Working with the D365 development team and
advisory team to bridge the gap between requirements and delivery.
- Participate in every aspect of the solution implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring and testing the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes and identifying opportunities for improvements
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
- Has deep industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/FO and Vertical applications.
- Demonstrates ability to plan and manage engagement work and allocate resources appropriately under time, quality and budget constraints.
- Contributes to company growth and revenue generation through identification and proactive pursuit of new revenue opportunities.
- Works collaboratively with the practice leadership team to grow, develop and enhance solution best practices, tools and methods, and intellectual property.
- Mentors the team of functional consultants, provides functional support and knowledge sharing.
- Delivering project work on D365 modules including Finance, SCM & PSA
- Work on Pre-sales opportunities, discussing financial implications, time implications, product limitations and suggestions
Required Experience & Skills:
- Senior level consulting experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX/FO application with focus on business modelling and solutions implementation utilizing main LCS tool.
- Ability to use Azure Devops as a consulting task tracking tool
- Complete understanding and following Process-driven implementation approach
Demonstrated ability to:
- Analyze and understand business problems.
- Apply high-level solution architecture and design (Functional and/or Technical)
- Analyze, understand, and dissect business processes and re-engineer with best practices
- Document and capture business requirements and processes properly
- Model data and processes.
- Conduct workshops and training sessions.
- Plan and carry out system and user acceptance testing.
- Provide customer focused support
Familiar and experienced in:
- Core application functionality
- Application technology stack
- Implementation Methodology
- Deep Industry Knowledge and Best practices
- Working knowledge of process development and industry specific best practices
- High degree of insight and analytical skill
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and solve problems proactively
- Creative problem solving and conflict resolution
- Excellent facilitation, discovery, analysis, and prototyping skills
- Team-oriented; willing to align work with team’s priorities and goals
- Creates high-quality deliverables
- Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills.
- Places emphasis on project value and client satisfaction
- Successful completion of applicable product certification exams
This role is open in all of our Australian office locations and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.