Join Microsoft’s global leader in Field Service:
Velrada is Microsoft’s number one partner in Dynamics 365 Field Service technology globally. Transforming Commercial Businesses, Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organizations using the latest in Dynamics 365, Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic roadmaps for their success.
Giving you the platform to succeed:
We are a leading professional services and technology solutions company with operations across Australia and emerging operations in the UK. Our client base which includes many of Australia’s leading companies, and we are also proud to be working with some of this country’s most interesting and emerging businesses of the future. With a culture proudly built around innovation, agility and service excellence, its current team of 160 is spread across all of Australia’s mainland capital cities and a small but growing team in the UK and Ireland. We are looking to expand our D365 CE team with a D365 CE Senior Functional consultant, based in Sydney.
The Microsoft Dynamics CE Functional consultant will deliver solutions using D365 CE within a cloud, enterprise environment.
This role will require you to utilise hands on functional skills and stakeholder engagement skills to interact with clients on a regular basis to communicate business needs and provide direction in relation to business advisory, business process and business strategy.
Working closely with clients gathering business requirements, develop
models, documentation and diagrams to discuss and describe proposed functionality.
There will also be a large focus on set-up, configuration, workshops, customisation, training, support, design and deployment of D365 CE on customer site.
What you will do:
- Deployment, implementation, Design and Functional Configuration within Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions on versions 2013, 2015, 2016, 365
- Managing a growing pipeline of MS Dynamics 365 projects under the direction of the Practice Lead
- Demonstrations, workshops and high-level client delivery
- Responsible for implementation of design and solutions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects on customer site working across Proof of Concepts, Design, development, Customizations, Workshops and Support
- Working on integration of MS Dynamics 365 into SharePoint Online.
- Work with all facets of the Power Platform
- Offering a consultative approach and listening to client requirements and delivering accordingly
- At times you will be required to operate in a Business Analysis role working closely with customers to define requirements, create reports and documentation
What we need you to have:
- At least 3 years within Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) with in depth recent experience of working in a project delivery capacity
- Ideally operating in a functional, client facing role
- Experience of working with a variety of industries, customers and consultants
- Experience in implementing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Customer facing skills and strong communication is essential for the role
- Experience within a consulting role offering a value-add solution
What the ideal candidate will look like:
- Recent experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM Functional specialist or Business Analyst with extensive Microsoft CRM/D365 product knowledge
- 2-3 years’ recent experience in a consulting firm or similar industry – essential
- Keen to operate in a client facing environment with experience of Workshops, training and requirements gathering
- Field Service module experience is highly desired
- Full Australian Work Rights
This role is open in all of our Australian office locations and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.