With a large pipeline of work across Australia the demand for CRM technical skills has grown. We are looking to add client facing, skilled CRM developers od varying levels with a diverse technical skill set to join us. This role will require an individual who can problem solve, work with initiative and be committed to delivering quality outcomes.
What you will do:
- You will be part of the team responsible for deployment, implementation, Design and development within CRM solutions.
- As a Developer being responsible for the implementation of design and solutions of CRM across a variety of project based scenarios.
- Deploying CRM projects on customer site working across Proof of Concepts, Design, development, Customizations, Workshops and Support
- Operate in a team environment, contributing to delivery, problem solving and team culture
- You will work on the integration CRM solutions into other core customer solutions.
- Deliver the CRM solutions across Online and On Premise
What we want:
- Recent experience working with CRM solutions, ideally within varied project environments
- Customer facing skills and strong communication is essential for the role
- An understanding of the business goal behind the project with the end in sight and the full SDLC considered.
- A can do positive attitude and someone who is willing to learn and grow different solutions
- Experience within a consulting role offering a value add solution is also preferred but not essential
- The willingness to contribute and add to a team mentality
- An understanding of and experience with any CRM systems.
We are looking for people eager to learn new languages in a thriving consulting environment.
This role is available in our Melbourne office and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.