Through organic growth, we have identified the need for a Cloud Developer to join our business to work across a variety of projects.
What you will do:
An experienced Cloud Developer to join our development team working across a variety of projects within the various technology stacks. With solid experience with C#, .Net Development, SOA, XML DevOps,Angular, React and Cloud technology you will be a major part of the practice going forward in a client facing, technical delivery, deployment and design role. This opportunity will suit those willing to be part of a very successful growth story and understand that being part of that story will require hard work and dedication.
What you will do:
- Real work project experience in a project environment using .Net, enterprise messaging and integration patterns across various stacks.
- Working across DevOps using Continuous Integration, Continuous delivery, Unit Testing, Source Control (Devops with GIT) and custom Nuget packages
- You will work closely with the development teams and business analysts on requirements and delivery and work together to a positive conclusion
- Problem solving issues, supporting problems and being open to learning new technologies and concepts
- Working with customers on new deployments, design of existing projects as well as supporting current projects
- Showcasing your experience as a Technical Cloud Architect for high level solutions and designs as well as operating in a very hands-on capacity
- Using your passion for technology and extremely high level of communication to discuss technical solutions to non-technical stakeholders/clients
- Contribute to Cloud Services collateral and Proposals.
Experience in the following technology areas:
- DDD, BDD, TDD, SOLID design (or willingness to learn)
- Extensive C# development experience
- Tools – Visual Studio 201X, VS Code, Postman, Source Tree Fiddler just to name a few
- GIT – Devops / GitHub source control
- .NET – MVC/API/Core/WCF/RPC,SPA
- Experience with services Swagger/RESTML/WSDL
- Backend Middleware / orchestration / business logic focus
- SOAP, REST – XML, JSON
- Relational data modelling and PowerShell
- Integration Pipeline – understanding of what a “typical” integration pipeline is comprised of
This role is open in all of our Australian office locations and will be a permanent full time position. Salary is negotiable. We look forward to receiving your application.