Velrada is Microsoft’s number 1 global partner in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Services technology, transforming Industrial, Healthcare and Local Government organisations using the latest in Modern Workplace, Azure and Data/AI solutions. Our advisory team, comprised of top analysts who are also leaders in the company, complement our technical delivery teams by consulting directly with our customers’ C-level executives and developing strategic road maps for their success. As we continue to scale up, we are careful to maintain the flexibility and innovative culture of a start-up. This energy and agility, combined with the scale, depth of capability and market credibility of an established player, allows us to attract both the best talent in the industry and the leading adopters of Microsoft technology.
We are seeking a passionate and talented Business Development Managers to drive and support growth targets in all State offices.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of building our client portfolio and maintaining relationships with many teams and business units within Microsoft, our technology partner.
Searching, qualifying, developing and wining opportunities independently and with Microsoft. You will work on a combination of new and existing / customers and will be supported by a technical, solution design and delivery team. In coordination with technical resources you will develop existing accounts by identifying their needs and developing business solutions and road-map plans to ensure the success of the client and project.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a strong understanding of selling software and professional services (ideally Microsoft solutions). An understanding of CRM, Data and AI would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a well-recognised and award-winning company during a significant growth phase. You will need to be motivated and eager to succeed whilst being supported and surrounded by passionate technical capability.
This role will enable you to be exposed to many and various businesses and you will be given the opportunity to succeed without boundaries. Reporting directly to the Sales Director, located in Melbourne, you will be supported in all aspects to enable success.
- Build and maintain great relationships internally and with technology partners.
- Prospect, consult and sell business solutions and services to prospective customers and existing clients.
- Manage, qualify and prioritise sales opportunities
- Engage with prospective clients to position the company’s capabilities via electronic and face-to-face customer meetings
- Develop strategic sales plans to target and sign new business.
- Prepare and submit proposals and tender responses
- Identify and manage client issues and risks.
- Work constructively with our internal technical team to deliver winning project proposals from a commercial perspective
- Manage accounts to ensure client satisfaction and develop new opportunities for growth
Your personal attributes:
- Outcome and Solutions focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Genuine and likeable
- Highly energised
- Solid presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skill.
- Ability to communicate well to Executive level, Directors, CEO, CIO etc
If you want to be part of a growing team that’s excited to have you on board and will give you the opportunity to advance your skills and career, apply now and get the ball rolling.