Culture and Values
At Velrada, we understand that our people are our most important asset. We recognise the need to continually attract, enrol and retain the right people. That's why we invest time and energy into our selection process - to match our values to yours and ensure a cultural fit, in addition to skills and experience.
At Velrada we live by four values. These values reflect how we do business every day and how we act, as a company and as individuals. Our values complement our vision to become Australia's leading information management consultancy.
- SUPPORT people to develop their knowledge, skills and capabilities.
- LIVE by personal standards of honesty, integrity and loyalty.
- INSPIRE and motivate individuals to achieve their personal and career objectives.
- DELIVER value for money, recognising the balance between client demands and commercial responsibilities.
- ENGAGE high-value clients by winning and delivering profitable projects that exceed expectations.
- ACHIEVE utilisation goals and deliver sustainable growth for the company.
Client Value Creation
- UNDERSTAND clients' needs and deliver appropriate solutions that add real value.
- ASSIST clients in maximising their efficiency and success.
- BUILD long-term authentic relationships by being responsive, reliable and consistently delivering value.
- PARTICIPATE in external focus groups and contribute to the Velrada learning and development program to develop knowledge and expertise.
- CONTRIBUTE to business intellectual property through the development and sharing of information and knowledge that empowers our people to be more effective.
- IMPROVE work methods to continually increase efficiencies and effectiveness through the creation and sharing of knowledge and intellectual property.